- Socratic Dialogue
- Social work commitment
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Team Building exercises
- Motivational Lectures
- Adventure Sports
- Student must be vaccinated.
- The student should be academically inquisitive with strong extracurricular activities.
- An overall performer and team player, ready for challenges
- Should have a good command over written and spoken English
- Should be studying in grades 9 – 12
- Student must be vaccinated.
To be considered for the program, applicants must submit a complete form. The following documents need to be uploaded with the application form:
- A filled up form along with the photograph (less than 1 MB).
- Mark sheets, certificates for any extracurricular activity, report cards, etc.
- A scanned copy of the students photo – Id (Aadhar Card)
- Recommendation Letter from a teacher who has taught them in the last two years
- Multi- city Cheque in favour of ‘The Shri Ram School’.
- COVID vaccination certificate.
Fees for the programme
- Early Bird (till 15th April 2022 ): Rs 1,25,000
- From 15th April onward: Rs 1,35,000
- A multicity cheque of Rs. 1,25, 000 / Rs 1,35,000 payable at Gurgaon in favor of The Shri Ram School.
- If a cancellation request is made before 30th April 2022, a 10 % of the total amount will be deducted as processing fee.
- If a cancellation request is made after 30th April 2022, a 10 % processing fee will be charged if we are able to fill the seat, or else the entire amount will be forfeited.
The application form must be filled out on or before 30th April 2022.
Details for Electronic Transfer of Payment:
Beneficiary Name: The Shri Ram School;
Bank & Branch: HDFC BANK, DLF Phase I; IFSC Code: HDFC0000044;
Account No.: 00441110000162.
Please send a mail confirmation for any such remittance with details.
Please do not submit the online form until you are ready to upload a scanned copy of your photograph, photo id, marksheets, certificates and letter of recommendation.
Recommendation letters should be no longer than 500 words. Letters should address attributes such as the candidate’s experience, intellectual abilities, leadership capacity and potential.
ANANTA ASPEN CENTRE is an educational and policy studies organisation based in New Delhi. It focusses on values based leadership and open dialogue on challenges facing Indian society to help foster its transformation. The Centre engages civil society, business, governments and other key stakeholders to share ideas and bring a wide range of perspectives on issues important to India’s development, foreign policy, strategic affairs and national security.
THE SHRI RAM SCHOOL is a progressive, child centered, co-educational private school, committed to providing quality education for all its pupils. Established in 1988, it began with the pre-primary section and, with a class being added every year, it now proudly spans three campuses in the National Capital Region of India, offering an alternate and unique educational experience to children of age-groups Nursery to Class 12.