- Do your Readings from the Handbook in advance.
- Carry your Handbook to the Camp.
- Please carry a photo-id with you.
- Follow Camp rules.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Respect the environment and keep your surroundings clean.
- Be sun safe (use caps/sun block etc).
- Drink plenty of water at all times.
- Carry a musical instrument if you play one.
- Carry any prescribed medication.
- Inform faculty members about any medical problem.
- Follow all safety instructions and be properly geared for all adventure activities.
- If you see/ sense any danger to any of your group, please report it to any of the faculty members or moderators.
- Be eco-sensible and follow the rules of the great outdoors – “Take nothing but photographs and leave nothing but footprints.”
- Do ensure all litter is disposed off sensibly. Waste bins are kept all over the camp.
- Lights are to be switched off when you are not in the tents and during the day.
- As water is a rare commodity in the mountains, please conserve water wherever possible.
- Carry not more than Rs. 1000 with you to camp. Our programme takes care of all expenses. Meals on your way in and out of camp are also taken care of. This money is only for extra en route expenses and laundry.
- Use of Mobile phone is allowed only between 8 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tent areas for Boys and Girls are clearly demarcated. Boys and Girls are not allowed to be in each other’s areas.
- Don’t wander off without informing faculty members.
- Don’t throw any litter or waste into the stream or river.
- Don’t carry any valuable items or jewellery to the camp.
- Don’t carry any valuable items while participating in adventure activities.
- No Laptops, I-pods or Electronic Gadgets.
- Possession of alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, lethal weapons/fire arms, pornographic literature, electronic or otherwise, will lead to EXPULSION. The decision of the disciplinary committee will be final.
- You are to attend all sessions and participate in all activities.
- You are responsible for your belongings be it the hand book or the chargers that you may carry.
- Moving from your allotted tent is not allowed.
- Light outs is to be strictly adhered to.
- The camp is a NO BULLY zone. Any kind of altercation between participants is to be bought to the notice of the teachers.
- Be sensitive to the needs of all others on the programme and not disturb the learning environment at the camp at all times.
CONSEQUENCES OF NON-CONFORMITY TO RULES
- In case of any issue you are requested to apprise the teacher of your group.
- Post discussion with the staff also if one is found non relenting and a cause of disturbance to the entire group a mail will be sent to the parent as warning.
- In an extreme case of unrelenting behaviour the participant may be asked to leave the programme.
- Communication updates with parents while students are in camp will be through email. Hence, parents are requested to check their emails (provided in the form) to know the well-being of all students.
- Mobiles are not allowed during the day time. Students are given an hour in the evening (8.00 pm to 9.00 pm) to make calls to their parents or guardians.