The foreign policy lecture series was launched in 2017 to encourage interest in foreign policy and international relations among students. The series provides an exclusive opportunity to students and young researchers to gain insights in the field of foreign policy through interaction with thought leaders and understand India’s prime foreign policy challenges and opportunities. The series also provides an excellent opportunity to the faculty at these Universities and educational institutions to have an in-depth discussion with the visiting speakers.
- A substantial discussion on jihad + prognosis after Mosul + challenges for India: "ISIS and the Scourge of Global Jihad: Challenges for India.
- Act East Policy and Implications for Northeast.
- An overview of the West Asia security scenario and challenges for India's interests: "Turmoil and Terror in West Asia: Challenges for Indian diplomacy"
- Brics in the New International Order.
- Challenges posed by an emerging China
- Contours of emerging global multi-polarity.
- Current Developments in India-US relations
- Evolving dynamics in South Asia (emphasis on Pakistan)
- Gilgit- Baltistan – the forgotten areas of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
- India & USA
- India and Japan
- India and the World: The Economic Dimension
- India in the Indian Ocean Arena
- India-Myanmar Relations under Modi Administration
- India's Asian Relations
- India's relations with Latin America and the Caribbean
- Indo-China relations
- Nuclear policy of Germany
- Promoting Indian Ocean Economic and Political Connectivities: An Indian Role
- Survey of visits of prime ministers of India to Pakistan in the context of India- Pakistan relations.
- Syria: The Tragedy of a Pivotal State and its implications in the region and the world
- The Impact of External Intervention on International Relations.
- The Legacy of the Freedom Struggle in India's Foreign Policy.
- The making of Indian Foreign policy since Independence
Ambassador Rajendra Abhyankar
Professor of Practice of Diplomacy and Public Affairs, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
Ambassador Deepak Bhojwani
Adviser, Latin America & Caribbean, Ananta Centre & Former Ambassador of India to Colombia, Venezuela and Cuba
Ambassador S K Lambah
Chairman, Ananta Aspen Centre, Former Special Envoy of the Prime Minister of India & former High Commissioner to Pakistan, former Ambassador to Germany, Russia , Hungary
Ambassador Talmiz Ahmad
Adviser, West Asia & North Africa, Ananta Centre & Former Indian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Oman & UAE
Mr. B. J. Panda, Former Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha)
Dr. Sugata Bose
Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha
Mr. Tarun Das
Founding Trustee, Ananta Aspen Centre & Former Chief Mentor, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
Ambassador Gautam Mukhopadhyay
Former Ambassador to Myanmar
Ambassador G. Parthasarthy, Honorary Research Professor, Centre for Policy Research (CPR); former High Commissioner of India to Pakistan & Chairman of the Special Committee for Sardar Patel Memorial
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
Central University of Gujarat
Dibrugarh University, Assam
Goa University, Goa
IILM University, Gurugram, Haryana
Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka
Manipur Central University,
Mizoram University, Mizoram
Nagaland University, Nagaland
North Eastern Hill University, Meghalaya
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, Punjab
Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Maharashtra
Sikkim University, Gangtok
Tripura University, Tripura
University of Rajasthan